From Catonsville Eye Group:
A Message to Our Patients About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our priority at CEG is to provide an experience that promotes the health of our patients and employees.
When you enter the office, the following protocols are in place:
• Mandatory masks for all staff, patients, and visitors
• Temperature and oxygen screenings
• Hand hygiene
• Social distancing in waiting areas and as much as
possible within patient care areas
• Limiting visitors
Prior to your appointment, please review the questions below.
If your answer is “YES” to any of these questions, call our office at 410-747-1221 to discuss. We encourage any patients with the symptoms of COVID-19 or are health compromised to reschedule their appointments.
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Unexplained fatigue
- New loss of taste or smell
- Upset stomach
• Have you been exposed to a person who has been
confirmed positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
• Have you traveled to COVID-19 high-risk locations within the
the past 14 days?
Thank you for trusting Catonsville Eye Group with your vision care.
NEW ADDRESS: 2 W Rolling Crossroads, Suite 3
Catonsville, MD 21228